Home > Discussions > Darkvoice 336 2 hour

Darkvoice 336 2 hour

Questions about tubes and gear that glows. Tubes Asylum Questions about tubes and gear that glows. FenderLover Japanese did make some nice tubes in the late s. I'm not familiar with their 6SN7GT. Posts: Joined: May 28, Amphead Audiophile.

We are searching data for your request:

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Oooey Gooey Goodness with Darkvoice 336SE

6SN7GTB - Tung Sol

However it may not matter if the 6SN7 is still lighting up. I had read some very glowing reviews for this Darkvoice SE headphone amp and decided to go ahead and try it. Well most Chinese made amps do come with cheap Chinese tubes because they are readily available.

If you are following the instructions there will be no issues with heat generated from the equipment as the power tube is not installed and anything generated by the 6SN7 is very minimal at best. Great for headphones 32 Ohms to Ohms. The tube is turning out to be fantastic. Look into the capacitor mod if you want to avoid this. Every audiophile knows the importance of a powerful amplifier, and the DarkVoice SE definitely falls into that category.

The headphones in the picture are Beyerdynamic DT that one of our staff uses. Almost enough. Do you leave it 72hrs straight or power it off each X hours for Y hours? DAC - Desktop. BUT, I get a static-y noise in the left channel, even with volume turned all the way down and no input cable attached. You should see the heaters glowing the tube warming.

I was looking into the s ohm and the ohm. I just got today my Darkvoice se with the power big tube broken so I need to buy a replacment but i want to be sure to buy one that will work. Very revealing and musical. Thanks Jon! You may want to try a different Tung-Sol to be sure. So that leads me to believe that if you are supposed to also burn in the power tube, it could be a bigger problem. I recently ordered and installed a Northern Electric 6sn7 in my Darkvoice.

Shanguang Treasure for the 6NS7 This mostly may help you with some of the specs. I was under the impression that if the power tube is not plugged in then there is no power? It sounds somewhat similar to the wind blowing on a microphone. I just bought a Darkvoice used. The manual that comes with the Darkvoice is not really a manual but more of a history of how it was designed, and not really worth reading.

Go to the Massdrop site for the se and query "tubes" in the Discussion and Review sections. We would suggest swapping that tube out and see what happens. We can only guess from this side of the keyboard. The new Tung-Sol more so. Are you referring to the blue LED?

You should find the hum in the left channel has completely disappeared. Just what i was hoping for. Only problem is, I now have a light scratching static noise coming out of the right channel, even when nothing is attached. Removing it for the 72hours of burn-in is what prevents the amp from over-heating. Or, more or less, like the crackling sound you get from a dirty vinyl record.

I have a Tung Sol 6SN7. Still have a hum on the left channel. Initially bummed out, I started the burn in process and was quite relieved that by hour 72, it was dead quiet again. Detailed steps are included in the article above. Drop us an email or give us a call and we can help you out. I get no hum from the stock tubes. Posted by just now. With the 6AS7 power tube removed and the 6SN7 in place… if I turn the unit on with the power plugged into the wall.. Any ideas? Headphone Amps.

Thanks again! Free Priority Shipping Business Days. How you get to those 72 hours is completely up to you and how many sessions you are willing to tolerate that hum. It was a real marathon, but it worked! It seems in perfect condition but has no manual.

Technically the E10K will drive them, but not as good as you would like it to. Please can you tell me if I need to have my headphones connected during the 72 hours burn in.

The program is free. The sound appears to be a little more detailed, but slightly less bassy. We like the flexibility of the SE as it's powerful enough for headphones with high impedance and customization with easy-to-change tube slots. Install your new 6SN7 tube and power the amp on again. If you had hum in both channels and it is now reduced to just the left, it is possible that it is an issue that cannot be rectified by further burn in. Is it possible to run the Darkvoice as a pre-amp without the 6AS7 installed?

You can find a translation of it here which includes the specs translated. Or, will it just completely stop after about 72 hours? I have a question if you can please answer for me a Jan Philips with green writing on the tube is the same quantity or is the same tube with the blue writing a better tube. No the preamp section uses both tubes so the 6AS7 must be installed.

The issue is Im new to tube amps and have no idea what the tubes do, for example the large one at the rear and the smaller one at the front, what is each tubes purpose? Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

The construction is identical, Philips did not change the tube design over this time, only the color of the logo. Can you explain of these differencies It should be gone after the burn in, or at least greatly reduced. Darkvoice SE tube rolling. In case 72 hrs burning process is not an option safety reasons, nobody home at times , will a tube with significant hum in both channels EH Gold, reissue , burn in from hrs listening sessions?

As for the hours, it is 72 hours total of burn in that is generally required to dissipate the hum. The amp sounds a bit warmer now, with a bigger soundstage, plenty of bass, and maybe a hair less vivid treble.

Should I just keep going or did I get a dud? As well, Darkvoice has been around in the market for a while now and they have earned a deserved reputation for building solid, well-performing, products.

Personally we would not consider it a safety concern but advise you do whatever you feel is best in your situation. It took me around hours but my tung-sol tube is silent. Thanks for this article, as I probably would not have gone straight for a 72 hour burn in, and thought the tube was a dud. Or a bum Darkvoice? We recommend and personally do a 72 hour straight burn in because we can but if you need to do 36 separate 2 hour burn in sessions it will result in the same dissipation.

If it is, the amp is to blame. Just uninstall the power tube before you start the burn-in. Thanks in advance, Jim. Time to try another one. Thanks for any other help you can provide! Especially pairs well with Sennheiser HD, HD, HD and sLast time I used it was - been sitting in … Please contact us directly so we can discuss a warranty replacement if this tube from an order at our store.

We have not experienced any issues with the Reissue Tung-Sol 6SN7 in this amp ourselves, but this is assuming you have a reissue and not an original Tung-Sol. This amp provides a … Our current selection has green labels. This is a super helpful post!

Hello from Chennai, I guess high quality audio comes at premium prices

August 7. June September 17, March 25,

Parking fee, first 2 hours RM1, subsequent hours RM1/hour. Lafigaro/ Dark Voice version headphone amp + Lafigaro/ Dark Voice.

DarkVoice 336SE High Impedance Headphones Tube Amplifier

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Forums New posts Search forums. Articles New articles New comments Search articles. Classifieds New listings New comments Search listings. Log in Register. Search only containers. Search titles only.

Monoprice tube amp replacement tubes

darkvoice 336 2 hour

Ebay is gonna be your best friend for tubes purchases, just be attentive and check seller feedback to make sure everything is good. I would probably recommend getting the TS and then rolling 6SN7 tubes until you find one that you really like. Then eventually you can roll to a different 6AS7 tube, no need to overwhelm yourself at the beginning. I have and love my Darkvoice, and just ordered a La Figaro to start my tube rolling obsession over again. I made this choice based on online reviews and went with some of the cheaper options I could find for both to see what I thought.

Industry standard Celestion V The Celestion Vintage 30 speaker creates enormously detailed and complex overtones, a warm low-end, and a famously rich vocal-like mid-range. After tracking down a replacement.

order now Tillandsia argentea - loose plant: Garden & Outdoors at cheap

By haxyer , September 1, in The Classifieds. Singapore is using v to v right? All the little dot amps are v but maybe this one the design is different. Hi haxyer, its in page 30 of the link that jojo posted on this thread. It is post where the manufacturer himself sent something to one of them I guess all are the same prices.

LCD-2 Classic, Darkvoice 336SE, HD800(SDR)

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Forums New posts Search forums. Articles New articles New comments Search articles. Classifieds New listings New comments Search listings. Log in Register. Search only containers. Search titles only.

Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. Shop ***Free DELIVERY***Mailbox Postbox Letterbox Wall Mounted Lockable 2 Keys Steel Letter Box Post Box.

China Tube Amplifier

Forums New posts Search forums. What's new New posts Latest activity. Log in Register. Search titles only.

Tubes Asylum

RELATED VIDEO: Darkvoice 336SE Tube Headphone Amp Enter your chance to win !( Read Description box please )

Jul 18, Great headphone amplifier. Needs Lon time breaking at least hour. Can be upgrade highly recommend by replacing the stock tubes. Needs a decent and quality cans in order to enjoy the quality. Was this helpful?

US UK. Switching between stores will remove products from your current cart.

Yaqin CD3 / Darkvoice 336SE Mods (Coupling Caps)

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a capacitor to try that would actually fit in the limited space. For reference, here link is the insides. The blue blocks are what I'm talking about. There are 2x0. I was also considering testing the Dayton Audio caps since they are cheap and might be worth playing with.

DarkVoice 336SE

Comments: 0
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. There are no comments yet.