Home > Discussions > Kef q150 in english

Kef q150 in english

This product was featured in our Holiday Gift Guide! Check it out to find gift inspiration for everyone in your life. Bookshelf speakers are enjoying one hell of a resurgence. The kicker? Not long afterward, our ears were once again enthralled by the nearly perfect KEF LS50 wireless bookshelves, which cost a pretty penny more, but offer some of the most transparent and organic sound this side of a live performance. The Q arrive in a spacious cardboard box, suspended inside by thick corners of foam.

We are searching data for your request:

Kef q150 in english

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Kef q150 speaker review ( the best one yet )

KEF Q150 bookshelf speakers review

US UK. Switching between stores will remove products from your current cart. Item : Worth every penny A terrific value, especially when purchased on sale. I'm also using a sub with them but they really don't need one. It's a matter of preference. I have a small living room, it's about 20 L x 13 ft W and these fill the entire area plus the kitchen with amazing sound at normal listening levels. You really have to run these about 50 hours or more to open them up and give some space from the wall as advised by Kef.

I won't mention brands but I did return two sets of speakers before deciding to keep these, the uni-q driver works it's special magic to broaden the soundstage and imaging.

With the Powernode the mids are so clear and the highs are smooth never shrill or annoying. I've crossed the bass at 80 Hz, but could bring that down to 60 with no problem they could handle the low frequency. Very pleased with these, especially paired with a good quality stereo amplifier. I was most disappointed by the build quality - especially at the corners and seems. I'm sure the white color doesn't help either. This are very smooth sounding speakers - they will never sound shrill or fatiguing.

The flip side of this is the treble is not as detailed and exciting as other speakers. If you can find the Klipsch for a similar price, they sound more clear, exciting, and dynamic. Also, the fit and finish of the Klipsch is superb. Great Speakers Perfect speakers for a small to medium sized room with a decent subwoofer.

I'm using a SVS micro and the combination is excellent. Sound awesome and a terrific value when on sale. I started shopping for left and right channel speakers for a new 5. They go on sale often and have a great reputation in the audiophile community. So I decided to purchase them. I've had them for a while now and they sound excellent! They really make movies come alive in my media room. They sound quite loud and clear I have them standing on speaker stands. Keep in mind you will want a subwoofer, as these speakers are too small to create solid lows.

They look awesome too. I did pay extra to get the magnetic grilles, as I have young kids and was afraid of damage. I guess the only negative I can see is that the corresponding center channel the Qc is very expensive.

On the other hand, I read that many people just buy another Q as their center channel. Overall though, I am very happy with this purchase. Quality of sound, soundstage and look makes it best for the money. Brilliant little speakers Have always wanted KEF speakers. The price tough to beat. Sound great! I highly recommend these speakers for this price. I've had mine for around 6 months now and they continue to sound better and better. I was thinking of adding a woofer, but these speakers just don't need one now that they have broken in and played for awhile.

I LOVE bass! These speakers deliver high, mid, and low-end tremendously well, in my opinion. I grew up in the 70's where component stereos were the way to go and I wanted to recreate that in my elder years as I give another listen to Pink Floyd, the Beatles, King Crimson, etc.

I thoroughly enjoy my 'stereo' now and don't see any reason to add a woofer after all. I can't compare them to others, but I do recommend them at the sale price. Great Sound. I enjoyed using Q with my desktop watching movies and Youtube. It also worked fine as rear speakers for my av system too.

However, Q is not a good choice for the Classical music listeners since the sound feels dull as it has weakness in making very low and very high frequency sound. Highly recommend for female vocal listeners.

Only registered users can write reviews. Please log in or register. YES NO. Order now and get it around Thursday, November Availability In stock.

Color Black Walnut White. Add to cart. Note: Electronic products sold in US store operate on volts, a step-down power converter is required for the smooth device function. It is mandatory to know the wattage of the device in order to choose the appropriate power converter. Recommended power converters Buy Now. The Q features a new cabinet, sleek new finishes, and an improved 5. The Q contains an enhanced Uni-Q Driver Array designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass.

The front port has been moved to the back of the Q and internal architecture has been redesigned to reduce internal resonances to improve audio clarity. The Q is available in sleek matte Black and White vinyl finishes. Product Dimensions 21 x 16 x 17 inches Related Products. Question: Would it affect performance to place these on their side sideways? Answer: Thank you for the question!

Because of the design of the Uni-Q driver you can place this either on its side or upright - You'll experience a wide, clean sound stage either way! Inside the box is a set of rubber feet that you can put on the sides of the speaker or the bottom - wherever you like.

I would suggest using these so that your furniture and the speaker finish doesn't get rubbed up. The speaker finish is pretty durable but still, I strongly suggest using these little rubber feet. Happy listening! Hope you had a great holiday. My room is 12'x19'. Answer: Ideal is subjective They aren't expensive and sound good with a low output amp. Question: Would these speakers work with Sonos beam?

Answer: No they will not. Question: Will the Q play loud? Question: Are these speakers good for movie watching?

Answer: When paired with a Qc center channel and surround sound speakers, yes. If just by themselves, they will only offer 2 channels and will perform very well.

Most movies offer more than 2 channels of audio output. Question: What is the frequency response? Answer: 50hzkhz Question: these or klipsch rp m? Answer: I can only speak for the rpm, they sound awesome. I have no regrets purchasing them, super wide imaging, nice punchy lows, and goes without saying the highs certainly won't go unnoticed.

With music it's harder to appreciate what they can do in the low end because the highs can become overpowering-for lack of a better word, and kinda hide some of the low freq. Video Secu is fine for these speakers. Customer Ratings. Review this product Share your thoughts with other customers Write a customer review.

Customer Reviews. Load More Reviews. Write Your Own Reviews Only registered users can write reviews. Are you sure? Yes No. Please verify that you are not a robot. Get Rewarded.

KEF Q150 Bookshelf Speaker, 120 W

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Changes to conditions of entry to the store as of the 11th of October. Ask a Question. The Q proves that the best things come in small packages. Q Series bookshelf speakers excel in small spaces. At the heart of the evolved Q Series is the Uni-Q driver array.

Tax-included sales Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez English-Nintendo Switch Free Pair 21 Steel White Stands For KEF Q Bookshelf Speakers Robust Metal.

KEF Q650C, Q350 and Q150 speakers

One of life's joys is experiencing the intensity of outstanding recording quality in your own space. Kef's Q series speakers bring you that pleasure through accurate, natural, high-resolution sound. First introduced in and awarded multiple times, the Q series has delighted music lovers and audiophiles with its excellent sound quality and innovative design. The eighth generation of the Q series offers high-resolution sound with greater depth and clarity. At the heart of the evolved Q series is the Uni-Q driver matrix. This innovation places the tweeter at the acoustic center of the bass and mid cone, allowing more than ever to get closer to the acoustic ideal of a single audio source. The result is a more detailed and accurate three-dimensional sound image, dispersed more evenly throughout the room than with any conventional loudspeaker. Thanks to the incorporation of the tweeter loading damper tube that provides a smooth termination of the sound from the rear, the lower treble is greatly improved. In addition, the new low-distortion inductor in the crossover provides clearer bass.

KEF Q150 Review: Honest speakers that can handle anything

kef q150 in english

For any other inquiries, Click here. Shop through our app to enjoy: Exclusive Vouchers Better deals Personalised recommendations Find out first. Please check your phone for the download link. Track my order.

We have converted your account to an Organization!

KEF Q150 Speakers 3D model

The KEF Q bookshelf speaker is ideal for use where space is limited. As part of the Q series, it features an innovative design and advanced acoustic technologies to deliver a natural sound with accurate bass. See Kef Speakers section. Product referenced on: 14 Nov Last modification: 1 Oct Write a review. Overview Specifications Customer reviews.

The Audiophiliac's best-sounding bookshelf speakers

US UK. Switching between stores will remove products from your current cart. Item : Born from the DNA of the much-lauded Q, the brand new KEF Q bookshelf speaker incorporates and successfully builds upon everything KEF fans have come to know and love about the bookshelf speaker. The new Q boasts a revamped Unit-Q driver array with a damped tweeter loading tube designed to smooth out treble frequencies, and reimagined crossovers to provide cleaner and more accurate bass. Architecturally, the Q benefits from a New port, which has been moved to the rear of the speaker to improve audio clarity, and the Unit-Q driver array has been relocated to the middle of the cabinet to reduce unwanted internal resonances. These changes between the Q and Q have transformed an already breathtaking bookshelf speaker into one that truly needs to be heard to be believed. The Q is available in sleek matte black and White vinyl finishes.

KEF Q speakers (Pair) are compact bookshelf speakers; the sleek little sibling in KEF's updated Q-Series range. KEF's Q significantly updates the Q

KEF Q150 2-way Passive Bookshelf Speakers

Forced householding due to the pandemic around the world has significantly spurred the demand for home entertainment electronics, including inexpensive hi-fi speakers. Statistics show that with the onset of the pandemic, sales of all available acoustics have grown almost exponentially. Many, unwillingly becoming home hostages, began to invest more willingly in improving their homes and, in particular, in upgrading home audio and video equipment. That is why, in the European online store KEF, the most affordable models of the eighth generation Q-series they began to be produced, by the way, back in May have been marked with the Sold Out sticker for several months.

KEF Event - A Day In Photos

RELATED VIDEO: KEF Q-150 Bookshelf Speaker Review. Best for lovers of wide imaging.

Available from 4th Oct on KEF. Maximum Output. Nominal Impedance. Crossover Frequencies. Select a property. Had Q but needed to change as to big for cabinet.

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

Item is in original shrink wrap if applicable. See the seller"s listing for full details. See all condition definitions - opens in a new window or tab Read more about the condition. Tax-included sales Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez English-Nintendo Switch Free shipping available for immediate delivery research associate professor of radiology.

US UK. Switching between stores will remove products from your current cart. Item : Worth every penny A terrific value, especially when purchased on sale.

Comments: 0
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. There are no comments yet.