Home > Discussions > Peavey 6505 60 watt head

Peavey 6505 60 watt head

Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please enter a question. Skip to main content.

We are searching data for your request:

Peavey 6505 60 watt head

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Peavey 6505 Amps - The Big Ones!

Peavey 6505+ 112 60W 1x12" Tube Combo Guitar Amp Black

Order by:. Available to:. Peavey Piranha 20 Watt Micro Head. You get two channels, along with comprehensive tone-sculpting control. Rhythm" gives you spanking cleans, but kick the included footswitch to engage Crunch Boost and you enter a world of near-infinite gainstaging. The Lead channel barks with the big dogs, taking you from throaty grind to liquid inferno.

Stadium-filling power. This gives you amazing freedom when shopping for cabs to build your killer arena stack. You get an invitation to an all-you-can-eat buffet of tantalizing tones. Once you come to grips with its stunning power capabilities. You realize that this head gives you an amazing degree of tone-sculpting control. A unique feature these days The series is a prime example of American engineering know-how.

The basic design has has been rocking stages around the globe since the early'90s, when Eddie Van Halen and Peavey collaborated on the Cosmetically this footswitch shows some minor signs of wear This foot controller is used on both the head and combo amp.

Not for use with Plus amplifier. Please ask all appropriate questions before bidding. Check out our other auctions for more great stuff!

We are very pleased and proud to report that on January 5. Please check our 1 5 years of eBay Thanks to you for your continuing support! This pedal will work perfectly with Peavey Some amplifiers are destined for glory. That's where the fits into guitar history. Following the path of destruction left by amplifiers like The is poised to redefine metal guitar tone with its unique character and onslaught of extreme high gain, watts of power and three fully independent channels of all tube tone.

Built for players who want the most intense tone shaping possible. The is a total control freak. The amp's versatile Lead and Rhythm channels feature gain and volume controls plus an active three-band EQ, while the Clean channel offers nicely rounded tones crafted by a passive three band EQ and volume control.

A global master volume governs the amount of power put out by its four EL34 or 6L6GC power-amp tubes-the amp ships with EL34s but can use either-while the gain controls on the Lead and Rhythm channels adjust the amount of 12AX7 gain saturation.

The rear panel hosts a unique Peavey custom tone control feature: a three-setting damping switch that alters speaker resonance to create tight. Medium and loose response, from a precise punch for rhythmic attack to a full, widely resonant sound. Also on the rear panel is a footswitchable effects loop with dedicated send and return controls and a line out with level control. Bass, mid, treble passive EQ Rhythm channel: gain. Volume, bass, mid, treble active EQ Footswitch included, Master volume, Footswitchable effects loop with send and return controls, Damping switch: tight.

Medium, loose, Line out with level control, watts into Volume, bass, mid, treble active EQ Has shipping damage as pictured- Comes with pedal and cable- When playing on lead channel with footswitch the gain knob does not work. The rhythm channel gain knob controls both the rhythm and lead chan. Peavey Mini Case. Free Shipping. Peavey Lg. Click any image to see it full size. Item Description.

Depending on the style of music you play we have a tube set that will fit your needs. Need a different configuration of tubes or different brands? Drop us an email and we will be glad to put a custom set together just for you! On a budget and really need a set of tubes? Remember we always offer: Shipping Details. Combined Shipping: We do combine shipping for all items bought within several days— so save on shipping costs and pick up another item!

Before paying. Please wait for. Peavey Sm. Wolfgang Items and Parts This logo will fit the models listed below depending on the year of your guitar amp or speaker enclosure if not you may have to check my other listings for other styles of Peavey Name Plates GUITAR.

Reliable, great amp! Posted with. Peavey head. Hi people. Up for bid is a used Peavey head. Probably about 15 hours on them tops. As you can see. And ONLY ship to us residents. Payment due within 2 days please. Good luck! Bought this a week ago and decided I did not need it. Tried to return it but seller does not take returns. Will include foortswitch. This is a new amp used for about 10 minutes. Great amp for hard rock and metal. Here are some specs of the amp: 60 watts RMS Will consider offers.

It is your responsibilty to read the auction entirely before bidding. A large percentage of our items are used and will not be in new condition.

Pictures are of actual items and we do our best to describe each and every item. If you have doubts about an item either call us or emails us. Phone number is listed at the bottom of the auction ad. We are closed Thursdays and Sundays. Please click the pictures to view a larger version. This auction is for the amp and power cord only.

Nothing else is included. Pictures are of actual item. All items pictured included. Take a look at the pictures Effects loop, 3-band EQ, plus resonance and presence controls on each channel. Preamp output. Footswitch included. The Series guitar amplifiers are named in celebration of Peavey's first 40 years. While known as the Series, these amps became the undisputed go-to guitar amps for scores of rock, hardcore, and metal bands because of their raw tone, relentless power, and roadproven reliability.

Made in the USA. Thanks ccloan. Please Click to visit my other auctions! By placing a bid you agree to the Terms of Sale! Hours of Operati. Peavey Plus Guitar Amp Head!! This head has been used about 20 times for shows. It is in good condition and works perfectly. I am only selling because I no longer use it and I need the money.

It is in near perfect condition. Thanks for looking. Peavey 4x12 watt cabinet.

Peavey 5150

Vis kurv 0,00 DKK 0. Beskrivelse Video PDF Anmeldelser After forging the sound of aggression for more than 15 years, Peavey is making its highly respected, high-gain Series amplifier available for the first time in a 1x12 combo-amp configuration. The Peavey - the amplifier used by metal stars Trivium, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine and many more - will now be available in a watt combo with two channels and an extensive feature set. The new Plus combo harnesses the full gain and legendary tone of the Peavey Series, which since has defined the sounds of extreme rock guitar, into a format that is equally suited to clubs, rehearsal rooms and studios. Five select 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6GC power-amp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the Plus combo, while patented circuitry such as Peavey's Resonance control tweak its legendary tone. The Rhythm channel also includes a footswitchable Crunch boost. The Plus combo also features the Peavey MSDI microphone-simulated direct interface, which eliminates the need for miking by allowing users to route the amp's signal directly to a recording device or mixing console.

For greater savings check out our Used Peavey Plus 60 Watt Tube Guitar Amp Head and get a great deal today!

Peavey 6505+ 112 Combo review

Messages: 5, Likes Received: 2, Is there a way I could bring my down to 60 watts instead of ? I heard if you take two power tubes out "that it should work fine" but I really doubt that. As of right now I have to crank my a lot louder than I'd like to for it to finally open up. If I could bring it down to 30 watts I'd like it even more. Bearitone , Jan 19, Messages: 1, Likes Received: You can drop the amp down by pulling either the two inside tubes or the two outside tubes.

Peavey 6505® Plus 112 Combo 60 Watt

peavey 6505 60 watt head

This seller has not set a shipping cost for Russian Federation. Please contact them to ask about shipping. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Anyone can sell on Reverb List your item today to get it in front of thousands of eyes, quickly and easily. Learn more on the Seller Hub.

The Peavey is a vacuum tube based guitar amplifier made by Peavey Electronics from on.

Results for "peavey 6505" in Amps & Pedals in Canada

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Peavey power! This compact watt combo packs plenty of horsepower into a 1 x 12" chassis, and it puts you in total command of its tonal capabilities. You get separate EQ, presence, and resonance controls for each of this amp's two channels, so you can dial in two distinct tones for rhythm parts and leads.

PEAVEY 6505+ 112 COMBO

Notify me when new ads are posted. Sort by Posted: newest first Posted: oldest first Price: lowest first Price: highest first Best match. Great little amp bought on a whim but not getting used any more. Clone of a Peavy and gets pretty close to the brown sound and loud for 5 watts. Amp currently powers on fine but makes a bit of a hissing sound. Comes with new Mesa 6L6GC tubes. We went on holidays and the cat got into the music room. Have post a picture to point out.

Buy PPJ 50/60 Hz 90 Watts V V AC in Power Cord Cable for Peavey + Plus Combo Amp MH MH Mini Head Electric Guitar 20 Watt All.

Peavey 5150

Under the Pros and Cons headings below you'll find a condensed analysis of what those owners and users have been saying. Feel free to ask questions or add your thoughts in the comments section. The Plus is a direct descendent of the Peavey Eddie Van Halen signature which up to this day is sought after its high gain tone. Peavey changed the name to after EVH parted ways with the company.

The Peavey - the amplifier used by metal stars Trivium, Machine Head, Bullet For My Valentine and many more - will now be available in a watt combo with two channels and an extensive feature set. The new Plus combo harnesses the full gain and legendary tone of the Peavey Series, which since has defined the sounds of extreme rock guitar, into a format that is equally suited to clubs, rehearsal rooms and studios. Five select 12AX7 preamp tubes and a pair of 6L6GC power-amp tubes provide the tonal foundation for the Plus combo, while patented circuitry such as Peavey's Resonance control tweak its legendary tone. The Rhythm channel also includes a footswitchable Crunch boost. Toggle menu Proud Chicagoan company.

Order by:. Available to:.

The Invective head has been one of the most in-demand high-gain amps on the market. Developed in a collaboration with the talented Misha Mansoor, this was one of the first amps designed to be a perfect match for modern pedal board centric players. The best-in-class clean channel is the perfect launchpad for your pedal-generated sound. The hi The channels share EQ, lush reverb and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effe

For those who want to play with true stadium-metal tones but on a smaller budget, this amp is perfect. Thing is, the gigging reality for most of us is jostling for space with a pool table in the cramped corner of the local, while keeping one eye on the Ford 'tour bus'…. Two additions to the combo version, though, are the Accutronics spring reverb and Peavey's MSDI speaker-simulated direct output handy for recording or feeding to a PA system for bigger gigs.

Comments: 3
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Rafal

I mean you are not right. I offer to discuss it.

2. Dusida

Looking what fuctioning

3. Kajimi

Poor consolation!