Home > Discussions > Sansui au 555a speakers platform

Sansui au 555a speakers platform

LOG IN. Sort by relevance Sort by date. Select a topic amps-preamps home-theater speakers digital analog cables music best-of tech-talk pc-audio audio-clubs misc-audio member-reviews headphones smart-home pro-audio vintage. Search title and body Search titles only.

We are searching data for your request:

Sansui au 555a speakers platform

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Sansui AU555a amplifier review

Vintage amplifiers that could challenge or approach current state of the art amplifiers

Looks like your location is not in our Shipping Matrix. We ship worldwide! Shipping to:. If you wish to sell a personal item to our network of professional vendors, please fill out this form.

Thanks for your inquiry, someone from our team will be in touch shortly. Click here for full description Close description. Please examine the packaging upon delivery. In the event that there are visible signs of damaged packaging, please indicate the problem on the Delivery Note, take pictures, and—if the item inside shows damages—contact us within 48 hours of delivery.

A signed delivery receipt without notations regarding damaged packaging represents your acceptance of the completed order in perfect condition. Free Shipping from Italy to:. Shipping quote request Oh! Information about your order:. Back Send a request. Get in Touch Whoops!

Looks like we're missing some info. Please double-check the required fields below. Please sign up or login in order to send a question. Please enter your password to continue to the question form.

Your credentials do not match together. Private Customer Design Professional Interior Designers, Architects, and other professionals working on interior design projects.

Do you want to sell a personal item? Almost There! Sign up for updates and special offers. Successful Thanks for your inquiry, someone from our team will be in touch shortly OK If you are a Design Professional, please apply here to get the benefits of the Pamono Trade Program. About This Piece Vintage Design. You will receive a tracking number to monitor the status of your shipment. Delivery will take place between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

A wooden crate may be used for intercontinental shipments for maximum protection. Item will be left in its packaging after delivery. A signature will be required upon delivery. Only one set available. New Destination. Cancel Apply.

Complimentary In-House Delivery. More Questions about this item? Get in Touch. Buy with Confidence with Pamono Purchase Protection. Very Good — This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.

Import duty is not included in the prices you see online. You may have to pay import duties upon receipt of your order.

Sansui AU-555 Amplifier

I worked at Audionics of Oregon as a summer job back in My duty was final assembly and packaging of their components, including their most successful power amplifier during their brief tenure on top of the solid state, high-end audio world, the CC I would lock-tight a few nuts that clamp the power supply caps in place, hook up a few wires here and there, apply a silicone heat transfer compound to the heat sinks, screw on the lid which also formed part of the heat sink , and the front panel yes… also part of the heat sink as well as the handles then box the whole thing up with a manual for shipping. Of course, one of the perks of working there was great employee pricing, so I got to own a couple of these beauties in my home audio system. I ran all sorts of different speakers with them, using them to show off the capabilities of speakers I had at the time in my home audio business. So I picked up an Audionics of Oregon CC-2 in Vancouver and disassembled it because I know how they are built into pieces that would fit into my carry-on bag for the flight.

Sansui AU, AUa and Sears AM amps Bose Floor Speakers Pair. Polk Audio Floor Standing Tower Speakers.

Search for “adcom gaf 555 ii”

Worth noting, many modern amplifiers will need a separate phono stage in … Worth noting, many modern amplifiers will need a separate phono stage in order to play music from a turntable. Older amplifiers used to have them built in. If your amplifier doesn't have an input marked phono you will need a phono stage. Read less Read more. Looks a great price for a starter turntable including free delivery. I believe this turntable is included in the offer. With a touch of a button the music starts playing and when the record's over the tonearm returns to its original position and the turntable stops. This makes sure you don't accidentally scratch your record.

Does anyone else like vintage HiFi gear?

sansui au 555a speakers platform

In excellent condition and sounds brilliant. I have just upgraded to a Arcam Solo so the Denon is now for sale. I have for sale my super Denon AVR receiver. It is almost like new. Made in Japan.

Issuu is a digital publishing platform that makes it simple to publish magazines, catalogs, newspapers, books, and more online. Designing a quality sounding home theater using ATMOS technology often requires an additional 2 channel amplifier or two.

New to Me Sansui AU-555!!!Working.

Submit your questions to Richard Vandersteen, and learn from The Man himself everything you always wanted to know about Vandersteen products! Richard will review the questions, pick those with the widest interest and post the questions and answers below. Please include your first name in your question so that you can find it on the page. Qs and As may be sorted by topic in the drop down selector. Questions and especially service issues that require immediate assistance or do not get answered here should be directed to your Vandersteen dealer or to technical support at Vandersteen Audio at

Vintage Hi Fi, Records, Tapes, Reel to Reel

Forum Rules. My second one is coming tomorrow - supposedly. Sent from my iPhone using Many inexpensive DAC's are not galvanically isolated. If I was a betting man I would put all my money that that is the problem. It sounds just like my son's issue with an Emotiva Big Ego that he Welcome to the AudioShark Forums.

A Geometric Model for Two - Channel Four - Speaker Matrix Stereo Systems * MICHAEL A The Sansui QS Coding System Polarization of a Plane.

Category Archives: Amplification

Post Sep 09, 1 T Post Sep 09, 2 T Post Sep 09, 3 T

Model TU-555 Stereophonic AM/FM Tuner Radio from Sansui Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo, 1960s

RELATED VIDEO: Sansui AU-555A \u0026 Sansui TU-666 all-audio.pro vintage from 1971, original and still working

This Sansui AU Amplifier has come to us via a part exchange and comes with a 3 month warranty. This item has been tested and is in working order. It is in good cosmetic condition, apart from a few marks on the top please see images. This Sansui AU Amplifier comes with an attached two pin power cord with a snap on plug to convert included only.

David, aka Grumpy, needs our help.

Post by griffbabe » 02 May Post by Solist » 02 May Post by Alecc41 » 02 May Post by AsOriginallyRecorded » 02 May Post by lenjack » 03 May

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register. Pages: Steve Deckert Administrator If the 1st watt sucks why continue?

Comments: 1
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Vance

It is improbable.