Home > Discussions > Audio technica wp900

Audio technica wp900

The ATH-WP portable over-ear headphones feature beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins. The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a one-of-a-kind beauty that will deepen with age. The headphones are equipped with exclusive 53 mm drivers with powerful magnetic circuitry, DLC diamond-like carbon coating, and top-mounted PCB construction for exceptional full-range audio reproduction. A specially designed angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction, and also optimally positions the earcups over the ears for improved comfort and sound containment.

We are searching data for your request:

Audio technica wp900

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Audio-Technica ATH-WP900- обзор.

Audio-Technica ATH-WP900 Review

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Forums New posts Search forums. Articles New articles New comments Search articles. Classifieds New listings New comments Search listings. Log in Register. Search only containers. Search titles only.

Search Advanced search…. New items. New comments. Latest reviews. Search Head Gear. Log in. Install the app. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. Added by Another Audiophile Create date Jul 6, Tags audiotechnica closed back portable headphones. Overview Reviews 1 Gallery. Latest Rating. Filters Show only: Loading…. Having no headphones is less comfortable: Very enjoyable for long listening on the go. Cons : No case Not very open well are close back Soundstage not very wide. A bit about me.

I am not a reviewer but just another fellow audiophile sharing my thoughts on gear. I like different headphones for different reasons.

I was looking for a closed back, portable headphone that I can take with me anywhere. From commute to holidays. A headphone which will be easy to live with, efficient and with sound that will be enjoyable for long listening periods.

Considering that sound quality being of course top priority for me, then we can discard all Bluetooth headphones. Let me know if you have. Therefore, another requirement is that the headphones are wired with 4. I am using the Sony WM1A which is not popular for its power but paired with the right headphones and is a fantastic player. One you buy and keep for life. Last edited: Jul 8, Reactions: krenky , Valsi , Pokemonn and 5 others. View previous replies…. Another Audiophile Josz27 which review are you referring to?

Josz27 The one of Inner Fiddelity, idk if it is still online, but he basically shitted them. I have disassembled them and they were as detailed without the cups, he said they had sense of detail due to resonances with the titanium cups lol.

The headphone is detailed because it has a very good driver, significantly better than adx driver for example. With my Setup they give a very good and special experience,the treble is awesome with my setup.

Hammerburst I don't agree with AT headphones being "bright and piercing". It has great detail, no sibilance, excellent soundstage, quality bass, superb mids and timbre.

In fact, I am amazed by its lightning-quick imaging, in the highs.

This is the official thread for the ATH-WP900 Headphone.

Trusted Reviews is supported by its audience. If you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a commission. Learn more. The last ones we saw were the Kotukan and Asada Zakura wooden headphones in , which came at a premium cost.

Crafted in Japan from the finest materials, it represents the best of Audio-Technica's craftsmanship. But like a prestige sports car, it's one.

Audio-Technica - ATH-WP900 Over-Ear Headphones

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Forums New posts Search forums. Articles New articles New comments Search articles. Classifieds New listings New comments Search listings. Log in Register. Search only containers. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. New items.

Audio Technica ATH-WP900 Portable Over-Ear Wooden Headphones

audio technica wp900

New customer? Create your account. Lost password? Recover password. Remembered your password?

Their craftsmanship brings out the unique grain of each housing, making every pair these headphones a one-of-a-kind product, with a beauty that will deepen with age.

Audio-Technica ATH-WP900 Over-Ear Headphones - Flame Maple/Black

Audio-Technica has been making beautiful wooden high-end headphones for a quarter of a century — its first were the ATH-W10VTG in — and thankfully because we're yet to hear a bad pair , it doesn't appear to be calling it a day on that particular production line. The Japanese audio brand has just announced the European availability of the new ATH-WP portable headphones with flame maple housings. The company has used many types of woods for its more home-friendly over-ears in the past, such as the Japanese striped ebony hardwood Kokutan for the ATH-AWKT and Asada Zakura birch for the ATH-AWAS , and now maple has been chosen for its combination of stiffness and density, qualities that make them good candidates for string instruments such as guitars and violins. Speaking of string instruments, each unique flame maple-finished housing is created by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen. The ATH-WP promise to accompany their appealing aesthetics with the sonic goods too, with their 53mm large diameter driver, coated in diamond-like carbon.

Audio-Technica launches ATH-WP900 headphones with wood design

Created with sketchtool. The ATH-WP portable over-ear headphones feature beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins. Here, we've fused a thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple to produce housings that ensure clear, natural sound quality. The flame maple finish, provided by Japanese guitar manufacturer Fujigen, brings out the unique grain of each housing for a one-of-a-kind beauty that will deepen with age. The headphones are equipped with exclusive 53 mm drivers with powerful magnetic circuitry, DLC diamond-like carbon coating, and top-mounted PCB construction for exceptional full-range audio reproduction. A specially designed angled baffle improves airflow between the front and rear of the diaphragm for better low- to mid-range audio reproduction, and also optimally positions the earcups over the ears for improved comfort and sound containment. One cable has a 3.

Portable Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones ATH-WP with 38 Ohms Here, Audio-Technica have fused a thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. Forums New posts Search forums. Articles New articles New comments Search articles.

Audio-Technica may have intended to fill this niche with the release of the APTi. But those were an expensive set of cans for a daily commute. And they were also on the larger side. Perhaps this is why Audio-Technica has decided to release a smaller, more affordable high-performance model, the WP What kind of sound signature does it deliver? The WP is quite lightweight.

ATH-WP are portable over-ear headphones by Audio-Technica, featuring beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins.

January 14, On both counts, this pair of headphones is a clear winner. Sometimes, you might think that headphone manufacturers are in a race to win some kind of packaging war, never mind the sonics. A no-fuss box, along with a black carry bag and two cables. The portable headphone industry is incredibly competitive in terms of price and feature sets. Many mid-priced models come with numerous provisions for Bluetooth connection, active noise cancelling, bass boosting and more. These headphones are for the hi-fi purist, as evidenced by the inclusion of 4.

The ATH-WP portable over-ear headphones feature beautiful flame maple housings for high-fidelity on-the-go listening and high aesthetics. Maple is a stiff, dense wood often used to make string instruments such as guitars and violins. Here, we've fused a thin slice of flame-grain maple on top of solid, machined maple to produce housings that ensure clear, natural sound quality.

Comments: 1
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Gaynor

Of course. I agree with all of the above. Let's discuss this issue. Here or at PM.