Home > Discussions > Technics su-z780 amplifier

Technics su-z780 amplifier

SU-Z Best matching speakers? The SU-G uses a Class AA headphone amplifier with separate amplifier circuits for voltage amplification and current amplification of the audio signal. The voltage is amplified by a high-grade operational amplifier, the current is amplified by an operational amplifier with high current-supply capability, and the high-grade PWM signal output. Technics System Component Model No.

We are searching data for your request:

Technics su-z780 amplifier

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Technics SU-610 Stereo Amplifier - Verstärker - What's Inside?

Amazon.com: Replacement Remote Control for Technics

Component Line Up. If you have any problems opening files please read the download FAQ. All files are provided under strict licence and reproduction without prior permission or for financial gain is strictly prohibited. If you have additional documentation please consider donating a copy to our free archive. Login or register to post reviews. Reviewed Dec 14th, by guest. Hi everybody, this is my first day in Hifiengine, thank you for letting me in , and this is going to be my first comment review.

I got my hands on the Technics ii about four months back, I bought it to resell it but then when I played some music out of it I totally fell in love, Then it became my primary amplifier. A keeper for long time to come.

I love how it looks, the VU meters that glows in Yellow, I paired them with my Altec Lansing High Fidelity 95 speakers, they sound pretty good, but for some reason, I feel like it is way heavy on bass and the mids are little bit swallowed in. Comparing it with same speakers and NAD Receiver. That was the only thing I noticed, it is very relaxing to listen to it with Jazz, Vocals, Classical stuff I listen to, I can listen to it all day with no listening fatigue at all.

Overall great amplifier with ample power to drive almost all the speakers I have in my collection. It works well with 8 Ohms speakers, but I feel like 4 Ohms 6 Ohms, etc doesn't pair really well. I really wish there is a separate service manual for ii because I bought one for my friend which needs repairs. Now we are slowly proceeding on the repair with the manual of Reviewed Sep 05th, by Daniel Kamps.

If you buy this you will enjoy it. I have been using mine to push some cheap mc speakers recently. I have a Technics sl phono hooked up with good results. This unit should have a better reputation than it has. Mostly people think it should sound more like another brand they prefer. Don't listen to them they are misleading you. Good looking good sounds. Reviewed Mar 30th, by Tafka. Found one of these for myself - a K version with dark front plate.

Looks amazing in a shelf with the dark panel, especially with the same series tuner and cassette deck. Has good feedback for volume control, however other pots and switches could have better feedback. Amazing VU's. Fully maintainable pots, however the switches are not maintainable - you cannot access them inside unless you open them mechanically and then maybe glue back together. Sounds very juicy, has lots of power and power reserve. Definitely on the warmer side.

After short listening my friend also bought the same amp. Reviewed Mar 12th, by Popescu Tudor. This is a bice amplifier, quite powerfull, drives quite hard to drive speakers, but lacks a little bit resolution. Relies much on power and capability to drive speakers.

I like it's little brother, , which Relies on musicality and also drives hard to drive speakers very good. More resolution, more musicality, more detail. If you don't mind the about 10 W difference of power, GO gor If you want only power, is the choice. If you want musicality and detail, go for or same power, other design or lower power. Don't get me wrong, is a very nice amp, nice design, good power, very good quality, solid like rock.

But because differences from smaller brother , 50 W vs 41 W, is cheaper and sounds better. My opinion just. Just my opinion. Otherwise good and solid, drives 4 ohms easily, doesn't heat to much. I like the big transformer, big heatsink, big to-3 transistors, nice vu meters. Phono section is good. Just good, , and are better.

Reviewed Nov 04th, by Sauliuz. To Popescu Tudor in reference to the above comment ; your SU is evidently in need of servicing. More power does not translate to being less musical than amps that are less power, especially ones, in the same series from the same manufacturer.

Your amplifier is in need of servicing - replacing all of the electrolytic capacitors, especially on the tone control boards, is a good start. This series from Technics, has a very good build quality. Currently running an SU-V9, and it is just incredible for what it is. I haven't found anything in it's power range that even comes close. They have some really good speakers as well. I am running a pair of the SBA on my basement system, powered by a Sansui , and it's hard to top that combination.

Freshen your up with what it needs, and it will amaze you at the difference you'll hear. Anything built in that era will benefit from having the electrolytic capacitors replaced, at a bare minimum. It's also good preventative maintenance, as they are prone to leaking with age, and could ruin one or more of your printed circuit boards. If you aren't into reparing electronics, take it to a reputable tech, preferably one who has the equipment to see what it's doing, as well as hear.

It's well worth the investment. They don't make em like they used to - to get a build quality like this in today's market, you'll have to spend thousands, not hundreds. Looking for the headphone impedance for this unit. It's not listed in the specifications that I can find and I'm not skilled enough to pick it up from the schematics so was hoping someone could help me with the value. The ' headphones outputs are driven from loudspeakers connections through ohm 1 watt resistors.

In theory one could use headphones with rating of 4 ohms or greater. Net load is headphone impedance plus ohms. Most modern open-cup 'phones are typically rated between 32 and ohms.

Lesser common higher values up to 1, ohms 1K exist as well. Any of these values should provide acceptable performance. Did get a SUK for free, did change all the Electrolytic to Nichicon electrolytic and clean all switches and potmeters.

After some hours burn in the amp sound fantastic. Lots of soul, magic, dynamic, crisp, and good 3d image. But, this amp sounds awesome. I have a MArantz also which are oh and wow must have amps , and I found Technics to be more lively and setailed sonding amp! I can only get the right speakers to play. On the output gauges I'm only showing output on the right side. Is this worth the repair and who could do that? Late reply, but maybe not too late for others. Its near the big capacitors, in a clear plastic housing.

In my amp the contacts was "dirty". Simple cleaning with "Kontakt 60" cleaning spray for electronic contakts , now it plays fine! With friendly regards Andreas.

Sorry I just saw this. If you still have the unit, check the fuses. I had a Technics receiver and my son has this amplifier and they both had blown fuses when purchased. I should say got for free. This website is not affiliated with or sponsored by Technics. Gallery Requests Search. Technics Integrated Amplifiers SU Reviewed Dec 14th, by guest Hi everybody, this is my first day in Hifiengine, thank you for letting me in , and this is going to be my first comment review.

Reviewed Sep 05th, by Daniel Kamps If you buy this you will enjoy it. Reviewed Mar 30th, by Tafka Found one of these for myself - a K version with dark front plate. Reviewed Mar 12th, by Popescu Tudor This is a bice amplifier, quite powerfull, drives quite hard to drive speakers, but lacks a little bit resolution.

Reviewed Nov 04th, by Sauliuz Excellent amplifier! Submitted by gottaluvfunk on April 13th, Submitted by analogcd on October 2nd,

Technics Su-g91 User Manual

I find additional but less severe faults later on. The unusual mixed topology Technics st z - Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets Technics Audio Player for Windows and Mac. Operating Manuals Find the user manual you need for your audio device and more at ManualsOnline.

Technics SU-Z ST-Z Integrated Amplifier. This Setup Has Lots Of.

Where to Download Technics Su V78 Manual Meat: Online

Technics sea power amplifier service manual. Technomancer su- g I just moved the equip and now I cannot figure out how they attach. Technics Amplifier Operating technics su g91 user manual guides and Service manuals. This technics su g91 user manual manual has 29 pages. Equalizer SH- Hifi Manuals Free. Technics Su- technics su g91 user manual technics su g91 user manual g91 User technics su g91 user manual Manual. We provide downloadable manuals for Your device.

Read Technics Su Z780 Service Manual: Updated Edition

technics su-z780 amplifier

They called him and wanted him to come back today. He needed her to look after the younger kids. Of course that could just have been they were scared of the place because they knew his reputation. The train had entered the tunnel at last.

Forums New posts Search forums.

Technics su g91 user manual

Where mito etiologicos ejemplo pocket flask vs hip flask keeway chopper cc hemtt tanker m scientific. So atlanta explorer hdc user manual no need to clean. US Seller. Nice unit in good working condition, see pics for details, great bargain with free shipping included Feel free to email with any questions. We can combine Shipping with multiple items.

Technics Su V78 Manual Dexterity

Technics SU-Z, with its 80 watts-per-channel of ample reserve power, really opened up 14G s unmodded Bose monitors! It exposed just how congested its predecessor Fisher CA s output really. Submitted by george on November. Technics User Manuals. Add to Favourites. Operating Instructions Model No.

Used Technics SU-Z Integrated amplifiers for sale on + second hand hifi sites & shops. Use Hifi Shark to monitor pricing and global availability.

A CLASSIC SOUND FOR A NEW GENERATION

Technics su z service manual - BeBoua. This tuner has been tested with speakers and is in great working condition. Need anymore info or pics just email. Free shipping on selected items.

Which of these second hand amps?

RELATED VIDEO: Technics SU-A808 Stereo Integrated HiFi Amplifier- Quick Direct HQ Audio Test - Alicia Keys

Menu Menu. Search Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. Everywhere Threads This forum This thread.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.

For this no need registration. Please take a look at the below related repair forum topics. May be help you to repair. Technics System Component Model No. Pages: See Prices.

System consists of: ST-Z Tuner and other components. Manual details. Immediate download after payment.

Comments: 4
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Tanguy

Thanks for the support, how can I thank you?

2. Diedrick

We are sorry, I would like to propose another solution.

3. Merewode

me a couple

4. Atl

Fuck a sober student ... Othello missed! A loud rustle of money is heard - this goof went to spawn! FATE, AS A WOMAN, SHOULD BE SURPRISED WITH A GOOD END AND SUDDEN TURN. No matter how much you lie to the state, you still can't get yours back.