Home > Discussions > Bryston 135 70

Bryston 135 70

Link: reviewed by Philip Beaudette on SoundStage! Hi-Fi on June 15, Signal-to-noise ratio SNR measurements were made with the volume control set to maximum. At the unity gain volume position, to achieve 10W into 8 ohms, mVrms was required at the RCA line-level input. Volume-control accuracy measured at speaker outputs : left-right channel tracking.

We are searching data for your request:

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Bryston BP-17 и B-135 Cube. Предварительный усилитель vs полный усилитель.

Bryston Amplifier Manuals

Log in Register. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. Forum List. What's new New posts Latest activity. Search forums. Members Current visitors. Log in. Install the app. JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.

You should upgrade or use an alternative browser. Bryston Owners Thread - Part 4. First Prev 3 of 8 Go to page. Vipers Well-known Member. Just got my 'How To Destroy Angels' vinyl, you get the cd but no download code unfortunately, I have just sent them an e-mail to see if they can supply it to me as part of the package though, fingers crossed. There is an excellent 4.

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this before but I had a customer asking about the differences between the SST v SST2 amps so I asked James who sent this through, which if nothing else gives some in sight into the development of the SST2 range of amps and why they are so damn good -. Julian Stevens Well-known Member. It's just that eventually, the improvements wrought by a number of cumulative changes over the life of a particular series are deemed to have become sufficiently significant to warrant reclassification, hence the SST series became the SST2 series.

Last edited: May 3, That makes total sense Julian, how long have the SST2 been around now, years maybe? Here's hoping then that my new 7B's sound even better than the ones I've just sold. It would be interesting to compare a late pair of SST's with an early pair of SST2's and then compare those with the current SST2's but, given the time it always seems to take for any component to settle down and start to show its true colours, not a pair fresh out of their boxes.

My 7B-SST's are about three years old and, what with all the other evolutionary changes I've made to my system over that time, most notably the recent installation of a 10B-SUB, have only very recently begun to show just how darned great they are, beyond my expectations in fact, thanks to the wonderful Lyngdorf W sub's which had to lie dormant for more than two years whilst money was spent on other things.

It's a great shame they don't make them any more. Julian Stevens said:. Click to expand Just got my new 7B SST2's for demo, that will certainly make my MB2 SE's very happy Saying that I have been running them off my 4B SST2 for the last couple of weeks and to be honest they sounded amazing, I really didn't think that the 4B would be up to the job, just goes to show you should never under estimate the power of Bryston.

OnTheFly Well-known Member. Vipers HiFi Lounge said:. Thanks a lot. Almost certainly not. Near both inputs is a slider to select one or the other but not both simultaneously.

If you're watching a movie, why would you want to listen to music? I don't know most of the components in your system and I'm certainly no guru when it comes to how best to configure any but the simplest of systems, but I find myself wondering if there isn't a pre-amp in there somewhere through which you could route all your sound sources?

Thanks Vipers. Now you saved some money as I thought of buying a amp switch. So keeping both input sources switched on will not be a problem right? Of course I will try to do that but accident can happen so better use amp switch I guess. Got my new specially configured 10B-SUB yesterday and, almost amazingly, it was absolutely bang-on from straight out of the box, with the exact same crossover and slope settings as I'd arrived at with the dem unit. The only thing required was to set the LF attenuation to -6Db, just as anticipated.

No need for any fresh experimentation at all and it's totally transparent. A very satisfactory purchase. How many other home users in the UK have one I don't know extremely few, I suspect, as it's far from inexpensive , but for my system it's exactly what I want. Last edited by a moderator: May 30, I believe you can send the early SST2 series of amplifiers to PMC for the later Cap upgrades that were performed by default on the later versions of the bigger power amps i.

The cap upgrade is meant to be a noticeable difference. Does anybody have advice how to go about this? Do we get the serial number of the amp and ring PMC with it? How does one know to identify an early from a late one, is there a serial number cross point?

Last edited: Jun 1, Excellent information, thanks. You must log in or register to reply here. Similar threads W. Looking to dip toe into AV. Replies 5 Views Sep 24, alebonau. Cinepro Amplifier Voltage Change.

Replies 9 Views Aug 30, mmcepaj. Replies 6 Views Anthem AVM70 owners thread. Replies Views 19K. Saturday at AM TributeAle. Replies 80 Views 2K. Oct 19, AmericanAudio. Published Monday at AM. Latest News. Top Bottom.

Bryston B1353 Integrated Amplifier - 135W into 8 Ohms (180W into 4 Ohms)

At first it sounded like a great idea. A few months ago, Bryston Audio website asked me if I wanted to review the newest version of their truly iconic power amplifier, the 4B. As I saw it, there were at least a few possible scenarios:. My first impression was simple—oh, this is nice —and I let the amp break in and I listened for a few weeks while the original amp sat in the corner of the room and took copious notes. A new vision, in other words. These Sonus faber Maxima Amators, which feel like they were custom-made for my personal tastes.

Bryston b sst2 local set integrated amplifier amp - I'm selling my Bryston b sst2 local set Total Harmonic Distortion ‹% at 70W, 1kHz.

Bryston B135 - MM stage option - opinions?

Read times. Pages: [ 1 ] Go Down. Bryston B with Harbeth Speakers. Joe Frances Jr. Member Posts: Now the kids are almost gone; and the wife is still here I know I should get a medal , I want to upgrade to a new system and down size my enormous towers to monitors I can move around, and my taste in speakers is pretty specifically BBC types. I love Harbeths; like Stirlings and still want to hear Grahams, although that last brand seems almost impossible to hear. I think the Bryston B is a very interesting option for a new integrated amp. I have a lot of respect for Bryston, and I have always liked the B 60 and might do that, but I haven't had a chance to hear the B at all; and certainly not with a Harbeth Compact 7 or Those are my two favorites speakers.

Bryston Integrated Amplifier B135³

bryston 135 70

JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The Bryston 2. The input stage has been designed to offer supreme transparency with distortion figures as low as 0.

This basically indicates the amplifier's ability to control overshoot of the loudspeaker, i.

Hegel Vs Bryston

New customer? Create your account. Lost password? Recover password. Remembered your password? Back to login.

Bryston Audio 4B³ Power Amplifier | REVIEW

Discussion in ' audio ' started by Whaleblue , Mar 8, Log in or Sign up. Advertisement pink fish media. I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them!

B cubed. The Bryston B SST3 Integrated Amplifier is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products Idle: ≤

"bryston" in Classifieds in Ontario

LOG IN. Both options are available used at about half of new retail price. I am aware that the Parsound is considered good value, and I appreciate what it does, including the useful options for managing subwoofers in both HT and two-channel applications. For those here who are familiar with the Parsound amp and either or both of the Bryston and Simaudio integrateds, will you please tell me what I would gain with an upgrade?

Bryston Owners Thread - Part 4

Results for "bryston" in All Categories Showing 1 - 32 of 32 results. Notify me when new ads are posted. Sort by Posted: newest first Posted: oldest first Price: lowest first Price: highest first Best match. Bryston 3B amp. Bryston 3b solid state amp serviced and updated a few years ago by Bryston. Two channel wpc stereo amp originally had balanced outputs that were changed to RCA by Bryston.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Write a review

Forum Rules. Just unreal range and sound, and in a large room. Good to hear Joe. This little thing intrigues me for sure. Just trying to move away from real estate issues right now but of course the darn thing has to sound decent. Not chasing audio nirvana. Anyone have experience with the Constellation Pictor preamp?

KEF R Loudspeakers. KEF Reference 1 Loudspeakers. Focal Sopra No2 Loudspeakers.

Comments: 2
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Cochlain

Authoritative post :), funny ...

2. Ezra

In my opinion, you admit the mistake. Enter we'll discuss it.