Home > Discussions > Spider valve mkii 212

Spider valve mkii 212

Rig Rundowns. Riff Rundowns. The Big 5. Runnin' With The Dweezil. Wong Notes.

We are searching data for your request:

Spider valve mkii 212

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Fearless Gear Review: Line 6 Spider Valve

Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 212 Electric Guitar Amplifier

Discussion in ' Amp-a-ridifiers ' started by squierTony , Sep 17, Log in or Sign up. Squier-Talk Forum. Line 6 Spider Valve Bogner opinions. Age: 48 8, Anyone have one or played one?

I think those line 6 amps were geared more towards the metal guys? Block Head Ike , Sep 17, TimTheViking likes this. Age: 56 6, Is it a real tubey or a hybrid? Is it an MK1 or MK2? I had an MK2 Really nice amp.

You can get just about any tone out of it you want. If you buy one, make sure you get the FPV pedal board that goes with it so you can switch the channels and patches. I guess you'll call it a hybrid as the modeling is obviously digital but the pre and power amps are tube. It's really loud so you'll definitely want an attenuation for when you're not gigging.

If you plan on using the software that supports it, make sure you have an older platform to run it on as it's not being updated and hasn't for some time now. The Celestions Vintage 30s also sound really nice. Matter of fact I played my Stage Right 15 Monoprice through them and it sounded really nice!

Almost got me to buy one for it. TimTheViking , Sep 19, Age: 74 13, I've always found these amps interesting. Odd, but interesting! Line 6, of course -- the original company that is, not the same named but totally different company today part of Yamaha I believe -- was the originator of the digital modeling concept. For them to team that up with a tube system always struck me as either a loss of faith in the very concept they were dedicated to, or more likely a "buy this and you'll have your choice of the best of either world.

The best in modeling along with the best of tube voicing. People are sometimes surprised that of all my amps my absolute favorite to this day remains one made by Line 6 -- the DuoVerb. And here, again, we see what to my eyes led to the original company's downfall. They were in a sense too smart for their own good. Or, better said, too clever. The rep the company has is for medium level ampps sold to -- okay, I'll say it -- "kids. Un- sorry! My own experience with the amps says that this was purely a marketing thing -- but one that was allowed to affect not just the way the amps were advertised, but worse!

Back when American TV maker were looking to survive the Asian onslaught they made a similar to my eyes miscalculation. They, too, set the "presets" -- the color adjustments of the as delivered sets to a child favored palette. Reds that jumped off the screen, etc. Indeed department store TV departments maybe you noticed this? For the same reason. It's so much brighter than the others. Look at those reds! Boutique build and price. But the presets on it were aimed, again, at unsophisticated ears. Ones that looked for "Oooh!

And that sadly led players to think that was the limit to the sound the amps could get. In a word: Nope. The catalogs and manuals -- while very thorough if you took the time to read them through -- aimed in its intro at the same audience.

Phrases like "point to point" were used, but used in a meaningless way -- as buzzwords that in fact misrepresented the actual meaning of the phrase. Obviously targeting an unknowing and unsophisticated audience. Here's the intro to the DV's manual It could have read "Gag city this way". Well, for the intended audience for THIS amp anyway!

Last edited: Sep 19, Age: 48 1, I've always heard those amps were very good. I tried to buy one a couple times but one guy never got back to me, I think he decided to keep it and the the other one someone beat me to it even though it was only listed for 2 minutes. I guess line 6 and bogner each made made an amp together the line 6 is supposed to be great and the bogner not so much, you would think it would be the other way around.

Block Head Ike , Sep 19, Nduro and Block Head Ike like this. You must log in or sign up to reply here. Show Ignored Content. Your name or email address: Do you already have an account? No, create an account now. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? Home Search Forums Recent Posts. Search Forums Recent Posts. Search Media New Media.

Line 6 Spider Valve 212 MKII Combo Cover

Pre-Order Available! Very large and oversized packages such as PA and guitar cabinets which are required to ship via freight may require additional shipping charges; see product description page or shopping cart for specifics. Valid only on shipments to lower 48 US states. Lighter weight items may be shipped via USPS and may not contain a tracking number.

Line 6 Spider Spider Valve MkII Watt 1x12" Digital Modeling Guitar Combo Thanks for following! Line 6 spider valve service manual Buy.

"line 6 spider valve" in Classifieds in Canada

Your Easy-access EZA account allows those in your organization to download content for the following uses:. It overrides the standard online composite license for still images and video on the Getty Images website. The EZA account is not a license. In order to finalize your project with the material you downloaded from your EZA account, you need to secure a license. Without a license, no further use can be made, such as:. Because collections are continually updated, Getty Images cannot guarantee that any particular item will be available until time of licensing. Please carefully review any restrictions accompanying the Licensed Material on the Getty Images website, and contact your Getty Images representative if you have a question about them. Your EZA account will remain in place for a year. Your Getty Images representative will discuss a renewal with you. By clicking the Download button, you accept the responsibility for using unreleased content including obtaining any clearances required for your use and agree to abide by any restrictions.

NAD! Line 6 Spider Valve 212 MKII

spider valve mkii 212

Discussion in ' Amp-a-ridifiers ' started by squierTony , Sep 17, Log in or Sign up. Squier-Talk Forum. Line 6 Spider Valve Bogner opinions. Age: 48 8,

You save. Color: This option is not available with Vintage Reproduction Canvas.

Boss Katana 100 vs Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 212?

Supporting Membership. Forums New posts Trending Search forums. What's new New posts New media New media comments Latest activity. Media New media New comments Search media. Merch Shop. Members Current visitors.

Line 6 Spider Valve Mkii 212 Owners Manual Advanced Guide

Your Name. Your Review. Out Of 5 Select Submit Your Review. Choose Outer Material Select

Line 6 Spider Valve MkII , Spider Valve MkII HD, Spider Line 6 launches Spider Valve MkII guitar amps Follow us on social media!

Line 6 Spider Valve MkII 212, Spider Valve MkII HD100, Spider Valve MkII 112 Owner's Manual

A warranty can be a very important factor when making a buying decision. Some products i. Consumables i.

Table of Contents Overview All Tone and FX controls will automatically be set to sound great with that model, so you can just play! Each FX knob lets you choose one of 3 primary or 3 secondary FX Models, for a total of 18 possibilities, with up to 3 active at once. The lit LED indicates the active effect, either amber or blue. By pressing a button or using the Nav Disc or Presets knob you can easily access every FX parameter, the Looper, savable presets, and ultimately customize your guitar sound.

Front Panel Controls. Preset Select; Manual Mode

The boutique-style, all-tube designs combine with award-winning modeling to deliver muscular tube tone and unsurpassed sonic flexibility. Available in watt combos or a watt head, Spider Valve MkII amplifiers are the result of a groundbreaking collaboration between Line 6 and Reinhold Bogner, the principal designer at Bogner Amplification. Explore distinctive clean tones, vintage mid-gain tones on the verge of breaking up, high-gain metal mayhem and more that were inspired by revered American, British or European amplifiers. Add color, character and depth to your tone by pouring on the beautiful delays, tangy mods, lush reverbs, pitch effects and other Smart FX. Plus, take advantage of the Gate, Boost, Quick Loop and the other system effects.

Order by:. Available to:. Free Shipping. A groundbreaking collaboration between Line 6 and Reinhold Bogner.

Comments: 4
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Gabhan

On your place I so did not do.

2. Bodaway

I against.

3. Marlan

I'm sorry, but in my opinion, you are wrong. I'm sure. I propose to discuss it. Write to me in PM.

4. Tracey

In this something is and is an excellent idea. I keep him.