Home > Discussions > Logitech x 210 2.1 speakers review

Logitech x 210 2.1 speakers review

The Logitech Z is a powerful speaker system but the effort required to balance the boomy bass makes it tough to recommend. The glossy faces and uncovered tweeters give them a sleek look but also made us not want to handle them too much for fear of leaving smudges on them or damaging the drivers. A second tweeter is on the back of each satellite to project sound evenly in every direction, according to Logitech, allowing you to get a seamless audio experience no matter where you are in the room. The 8. The right satellite also has a pair of 3. Each satellite includes two tweeters—one on the front and one on the back—to project sound evenly in all directions.

We are searching data for your request:

Logitech x 210 2.1 speakers review

Schemes, reference books, datasheets:
Price lists, prices:
Discussions, articles, manuals:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Content:
WATCH RELATED VIDEO: Logitech X-210 Test

Speakers: Computer, Bluetooth, Surround

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice.

We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services for example, by measuring site visits so we can make improvements. This includes using first- and third-party cookies , which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier.

Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie Preferences , as described in the Cookie Notice. To learn more about how and for what purposes Amazon uses personal information such as Amazon Store order history , please visit our Privacy Notice.

Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Try again. Accept Cookies Customise Cookies. Logitech X Speakers 2. Customer reviews. Write a review. How are ratings calculated? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. See All Buying Options. Add to Wish List. This page works best with JavaScript. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Top positive review. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 April It really does deliver a more powerful output than some systems costing more than twice the price. On the good side: the price; the power output; the rich bass; its looks. On the doubtful side: there really does need to be a grille of some kind shielding the sub-woofer cone as it is perfectly logical to pick the thing up with a supporting hand underneath the cabinet, only to find that your fingers are in direct contact with said cone; it would be improved by adding independent bass and treble adjustment on the controller in order to enhance the audible separation between the opposite ends of the sound spectrum which at times can be appear to sound just a little "muddled".

I wondered at the instruction that the best place to install the sub-woofer was under your computer desk. But it really works well!. I would unhesitatingly recommend this system to anyone who like me, doesn't have the funds to buy top of range kit, but really wants some serious decibel generators that are well ahead sound-wise, of any of the competition available at around the same price.

Great value-for-money Logitech - thank you! One person found this helpful. Top critical review. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 May I've had these speakers for an age and they are still working : They are very loud, and at the time I brought them, probably the best volume to price ratio. The volume is easy to adjust on a swivel and the audio in cable is connected to the volume control, so the reach to whatever is playing the music is very long and it can easily be plugged into phones or passed around.

The speakers can be hung on walls where mine are now and they swivel so you can point them in the right direction. Sort by. Top reviews Most recent Top reviews. Filter by. All reviewers Verified purchase only All reviewers.

All stars 5 star only 4 star only 3 star only 2 star only 1 star only All positive All critical All stars. Text, image, video Image and video reviews only Text, image, video. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later. From United Kingdom. Verified Purchase. Showing 0 comments. There was a problem loading the comments at the moment.

I bought these for my relatively small bedroom, just looking for an upgrade from my hifi. What I really wanted was a sub, and for it to deliver some real bass. This set doesn't disappoint.

I first set the system up all in one place facing into the room. The quality was good but a little directional. It sounded good throughout the room, but there was a noticeable sweetspot. I then completely changed the system setup and it really does sound incredible. I have my back to a wall, each satellite mounted on a wall to my left and right and my sub directly underneath me, under my bed.

The sound from the speakers and the sub bounces around and off the wall to my back and it's very difficult to tell where the music is coming from. It's incredibly submerging. I have made a 2. The build quality is also pretty good.

It's a plain looking design, but certainly not ugly. The length of the cables from the speakers to the sub and the sub to the control is also good, I've not run out of cable yet!

Nothing special but nothing bad. A lot of people have complained that because there's no bass level control on the system they have a problem with too much bass. I can relate to this as I have a thin floor and unless I keep the sub on top of a padded book, the bass goes straight through the floor and can be heard from downstairs and my bed shakes. It's a simple thing to do really.

I have used this system to listen to a range of music from Metal, Rock, Blues, Dubstep, Dance and Acoustic and also used it for film and studio work when recording songs. It has performed well with everything so far. Cons: Not found any yet really. A great piece of kit and well worth the low price tag.

I spend my life looking for that right sound. Compared with the pricey options, these speakers come in a distant second. But compared with normal stereo computer speakers, these Logitech defeat them hands down.

In fact, you'll wonder how you ever lived life without them. You will thank me. So, in advance, you are welcome. I've been using the speakers for 6 months now and no problems at all - the sound is great and as powerful as I need it to be. I just can't believe there's no bass volume control on the subwoofer! Bad design - what a disappointment. There have definitely been times when the bass frequencies have been too loud on the track I'm listening to, no doubt it will happen again, and there absolutely nothing I can do to level it off except lower the entire volume of the track, which is often not what I want at all.

I use the speakers mostly for listening to music on my laptop and watching movies on my projector. All and all you can't beat the price - just a pity they don't give the user a little more control.

With reviews and 4. My decent Cambridge surround sound speakers went pop so I looked around for replacements. Wasn't too sure just having the two speakers would give the same output but, frankly, I haven't noticed a difference. They can kick out some high volume sound and, for nearly unnoticeable, small speakers sitting beside my monitor they're excellent.

If you are looking for some decent speakers for relatively cheap these are for you. Of course they don't provide the sound quality of better speakers, but for the price I would definitely recommend. Setup was easy, just your usual plug in the cables job. Only thing I would fault is that the bass is too heavy, requiring me to adjust it on my sound properties.

This is a bit annoying as there should be a bass volume control on the remote. Overall though I recommend for a cheap solution to smallish rooms say a bedroom , and as long as you have a way to adjust the bass or like bass a LOT. I bought this to connect to my laptop as I like to listen to music loud and dance when at home..

The output is powerful, bass is great and I enjoy dancing with it. CONS: 1. There is no Bass-Treble balance adjustment.

Cable between Sub Woofer and Satellites is very small, so you can't practically separate them much 3. Some times if mains is on, and switch on remote in turned OFF, there is humming noise. So I prefer to turn the main supply off.

Logitech X210 2.1 Reviews

Shop speakers. Chose from the computer, multi-media, home theatre, desktop, laptop, game console, surround sound, and compact product range. Clear all filters. Logitech speakers deliver premium sound. Whether you want to rock out or chill out, Logitech has the right speakers for you. From crystal-clear sound to room-filling sound, you get premium better-than-the-computer audio.

Details Pump up your PC, CD and MP3 audio with Logitech's X speaker system. Its sleek compact satellites with high-excursion drivers provide full.

Logitech X-210 2.1 Speakers

Currently Not Available. Money Back Guarantee. Call Us. Its sleek compact satellites with high-excursion drivers provide full, rich sound. The ported subwoofer design features dynamic, real-time equalization that maximizes bass response while minimizing distortion. It also displaces more air for deeper bass. The X speaker system also has a convenient wired remote with volume and power controls and a headphone jack for private listening. Satellite speaker stands rotate for easy wall mounting. Credit subject to Status. Terms and Conditions apply.

LOGITECH X 210 SPEAKER

logitech x 210 2.1 speakers review

Show Description. Watch this video on YouTube. Video taken from the channel: Matthew Jones. This is a quick video of the Logitech X speakers.

Same day delivery in Karachi for most items if order placed before 11 AM. Step up to a subwoofer for louder, fuller bass.

logitech x-210 speakers!

Log in Register. Search titles only. Search Advanced search…. Forum List. What's new New posts Latest activity. Search forums.

Technical Details

Can be paid monthly, for more info click here. Your price: Add to cart. A compact 2. Everything is within your reach with a headphone jack and power and volume controls on a control pod. A compact speaker system with a ported subwoofer that upgrades you to balanced sound with bigger bass.

Logitech X - channel PC multimedia speaker system - 25 Watt (Total) () at great prices. Full product description, technical.

Logitech Z323 review: This 2.1 speaker system’s boomy bass overwhelms room-filling sound

We use cookies and similar tools that are necessary to enable you to make purchases, to enhance your shopping experiences and to provide our services, as detailed in our Cookie Notice. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services for example, by measuring site visits so we can make improvements. This includes using first- and third-party cookies , which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier.

The best PC speakers for gaming, streaming and music

RELATED VIDEO: Logitech x-210 speaker system

The logitech x are 2. They retail at around KD7. Now there are a couple of good features on these speakers. The first being the control pod which is basically a remote which gives you volume control, mute button and a stereo headphone jack.

The average rating for this product is 4. We analyzed user and expert ratings, product age and more factors.

Logitech X-210 reviews

Share this:. Its 2. Quality wise product was good Star rating is for the after sale support from panasonic. A little bit of noisy in fan low mode itself. The installation and the support from panasonic is worst

Price list: See all our products. Wall mountable satellite speakers Speaker stands rotate for easy desk or wall placement. Wired remote control Provides headphone jack, volume and power controls.

Comments: 3
Thanks! Your comment will appear after verification.
Add a comment

1. Thorn

In my opinion, you admit the mistake. I can defend my position. Write to me in PM.

2. Skyler

Well, you are going too far. I do not agree, this cannot be, we cannot allow this to happen. Straight a storm arose in my soul. Yesterday I read about the frequent accidents of airliners, they write that now they fall 12 times more often than 20 years ago. They say that cars are to blame, and computers, of course, too, but it seems to me that they used to fly differently earlier, I mean less often. Ie, the statistics are misinterpreting or the reporters added something on their own.

3. Nick

what abstract thinking