What is the BRITISH or AMERICAN Sound?

Here's a question I started to think about over the last few days. "British" style amps and "American" style amps. Seems like there's this transatlantic divide that apparently should be discernible? But what does it really mean? Does it mean one thing? Is it about Tubes? Valves? Speakers? Or is it more to do with how we expect people to actually USE those amps?

This preset is "BrittyUS".

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/johnnathancordy - you can grab my presets here if you want for FM3 and Axe FX 3.

https://www.patreon.com/johnnathancordy get my backing tracks here

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/johnnathancordy - if you like what I do and
only if you wanted, you could buy me a coffee!
Be the first to comment